Over the decades, the elegant and comfortable East Duke Parlors have hosted countless Gender, Sexuality & Feminist Studies events, as well as many other Duke University lectures and meetings. With their Victorian beauty and splendor, the Pink and Blue parlors will provide your event with a setting that is a step back in time.
The parlors—located on the first floor of the East Duke Building—are maintained by GSF. They were endowed by alumnae from the Women's College for use by Duke academic groups.
For more information about the parlors—including seating capacity, room configuration and photos—please visit the Pink Parlors and Blue Parlors pages.
- Both parlors are available for rental, but can only be reserved for events that are officially sponsored by entities of Duke University.
- Please read the entire Contract and list of guidelines before completing the online reservation form
- Each room is $100 per day
- Your event may be subject to additional housekeeping and recycling fees based on the size and timing of your event
- Review the Contract and Guidelines prior to completing the online reservation form
- Contact the GSF office at 919-684-5683 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if your date is available
- All rental fees will be handled through a departmental fundcode transfer
- Fees will be debited from your fundcode one month prior to your event or sooner depending on when the contract is submitted. All financial documentation will be emailed to you when the transaction has been completed